Medico Legal Experience:
• Professor Fahmy commenced Medico-legal work in 2001.
• He is in current clinical practice. Professor Fahmy has been preparing medical reports for over 20 years with reference to Personal Injuries for Plastic and Hand surgery. His reports are impartial, independent of the source of instruction and contain a range of opinion where applicable.
• Professor Fahmy’s opinion is based upon many years of experience of medico-legal practice with current clinical experience and up-to-date training in both medico-legal and clinical matters.
• A fixed fee is provided prior to undertaking any work. The time frames are adhered to.
• CPD points in expert evidence: 5
• Medico Legal training courses attended: Specialist Info Standard Medico-legal Course in 2011.
• Bond Solon Training CPR 35, November 2017.
• Professor Fahmy’s medico-legal work is fully indemnified by PMP.